My name is Olga Africawala. Since I obtained my Master of Arts degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from Golden Gate University in 2010, I have continued to practice my conflict resolution skills, successfully repairing damaged relationships and finding new ways to develop and maintain new relationships in both my personal and professional life. I’ve also helped my friends, colleagues and clients gain valuable skills to help them understand themselves better, allowing them to express their frustrations or dissatisfaction with family, friends and significant others in a kind and respectful manner, leading to improved relationships. At Community Boards I serve San Francisco residents as a Mediator and a Conflict Coach, and I also train new mediators as a Role-Play Coach.
My other credentials are:
• Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution, Golden Gate University (2016), 240 hours
• Conflict Coaching 101 Certificate, Community Boards (2016), 12 hours
• Intermediate Conflict Coaching Certificate, Community Boards (2017), 6 hours
• Conflict Resolution and Mediation Certificate, SEEDS (2016), 40 hours
• The Basics of Mediation Certificate, Community Boards (2016), 40 hours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.